The Urban Arts Leadership Program (UALP) is a program of the Greater Baltimore Cultural Alliance (GBCA). Its purpose is to connect a talented and diverse pool of emerging leaders with arts organizations, arts service organizations, and art driven businesses that are committed to racial equity and inclusion.
The UALP Fellowship process provides these defined components for the forward motion of each participating Fellow:
- A four-month customized group capacity building intensive series
- Racial equity and inclusion training
- A matching process for placements within Host organizations
- A six-month project implementation period when Fellows are formally embedded within an arts or cultural organization
- Click here to learn more about the Urban Arts Leadership Program
- Click here to download the host organization eligibility requirements
- Click here to learn about UALP's successes and outcomes
- Click here to download fast facts about diversity in arts leadership
Contact GBCA if you have questions about application requirements, submission policies, deadlines, or other administration issues.
Contact: Lauren Saunders, Assistant Program Manager
410-230-0200 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Submittable if you have technical issues with the online submission process, formatting your files, or encounter errors while uploading.
Contact: Laurie Pace, Customer Support Manager
855-467-8264, extension 702 / email@example.com