The Urban Arts Leadership Program (UAL) is a program of the Greater Baltimore Cultural Alliance (GBCA). Its purpose is to connect a talented and diverse pool of emerging leaders with arts organizations, arts service organizations, and art driven businesses that are committed to racial equity and inclusion.
The UAL Fellowship process provides these defined components for the forward motion of each participating Fellow:
- A four-month customized group capacity building intensive series
- Racial equity and inclusion training
- A matching process for placements within Host organizations
- A six-month project implementation period when Fellows are formally embedded within an arts or cultural organization
UAL Host Organizations see the advantages and value of inclusivity and equity. They are intentional and consistent about infusing their organization with talent that ensures people from all backgrounds have the opportunity to succeed.
- Urban Arts Leadership Info-Packet
- Host Organization Eligibility Requirements
- Diversity in Arts Leadership: Fast Facts
Contact GBCA if you have questions about application requirements, submission policies, deadlines, or other administration issues.
Contact: Renz Balagtas, Assistant Program Manager
410-230-0200 / email@example.com
Contact Submittable if you have technical issues with the online submission process, formatting your files, or encounter errors while uploading.
Contact: 855-467-8264 / firstname.lastname@example.org