The Urban Arts Leadership Program (UALP) is a program of the Greater Baltimore Cultural Alliance (GBCA). Its purpose is to connect a talented and diverse pool of emerging leaders with arts organizations, arts service organizations, and art driven businesses that are committed to racial equity and inclusion.
****THE DEADLINE FOR HOST ORGANIZATIONS TO APPLY IS MAY 31, 2017***
The UALP Fellowship process provides these defined components for the forward motion of each participating Fellow:
- A four-month customized group capacity building intensive series
- Racial equity and inclusion training
- A matching process for placements within Host organizations
- A six-month project implementation period when Fellows are formally embedded within an arts or cultural organization
- Click here to learn more about the Urban Arts Leadership Program
- Click here to download the host organization eligibility requirements
- Click here to learn about UALP's successes and outcomes
- Click here to download fast facts about diversity in arts leadership
Contact GBCA if you have questions about application requirements, submission policies, deadlines, or other administration issues.
Contact: Lauren Saunders, Assistant Program Manager
410-230-0200 / email@example.com
Contact Submittable if you have technical issues with the online submission process, formatting your files, or encounter errors while uploading.
Contact: Laurie Pace, Customer Support Manager
855-467-8264, extension 702 / firstname.lastname@example.org